yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

BDSM near Kalamazoo MI

GElizabeth19

We meet at a park and talk for a bit. I’m nervous about meeting you but so excited I can feel my panties getting wet. We had discussed everything before hand and quickly leave to the hotel room. I follow you up to our room and you tell me to stand in the middle of the room before slowly walking around me and placing your bag on the desk.
After a long moment you reach out and tap my shirt telling me to take it off. I quickly do and you chuckle deeply. Standing in my bra my chest heaves thinking about what may happen next as you walk behind me and slip a blindfold over my eyes. You release the clasps at the back of my bra and slide it off my shoulders your hands going forward to cup my 38DD breast. I blush as my curves have always felt like just fat too me but you squeeze them appreciatively before pinching the nub and skidding your hand down into my shorts and quickly to my shaved lips.
“hands here” you whisper pulling my hands behind me and tying them together. A moment later you slide my panties off and lean me against the bed. “Such a slutty little pillow princess huh?” You whisper before slapping my ass a few times. A moments pause and you rub circles on my ass for a moment. “Color?” You ask softly.
“Green” I quickly gasp and you hum a bit before standing up and going to your bag. A moment later I jump a bit and feel wetness near my rear as you pour cold lube on my crack down towards my asshole. A vibrator starts suddenly as your fingers begin to explore. Pushing in one at a time until three fingers are tightly mashed together in my tight ass. You unzip and begin to palm yourself above me as you push another finger in enjoying the slight sounds of discomfort I am begining to make. Once you think I’m almost ready for the thumb you lean over me and once again ask for my color and hearing the right response you tuck your thumb in and shove forward. Cumming over my back as your hand finally slides fully into my ass. “Good girl” you whisper moving your hand slightly and enjoying the tight grip. I pant into the bed and flinch when your other hand goes back to my breast pulling me up against your length that is hardening again. Pinching and pulling at my nipples and then placing a vibe on my clit until I orgasm on your fist.
Sound like fun? Looking for someone to help with this little fantasy of mine and possibly others in the future. Kik me at GElizabeth19

Back