yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
The alarm clock had sounded, I felt light, not at all tired even though I had not slept a wink, I took a few more minutes to contemplate that girl who, beside me, was about to be rocked by the comfortable arms of Morpheus, and who had created a Tsunami in me.

I went to the bathroom with the excitement still alive, I could smell her smell on my skin, a smell mixed with sex and sweat, we had created a new fragrance, I liked that mix. Naked, in front of the mirror, I was looking at myself as I retraced the experience I had just had in my mind.

I got strong and threw myself in the shower, I felt different, feelings forgotten for a long time, maybe too long, the nipples were immediately numbed only at the first memory of the taste of her tongue. Turgids as they found no satisfaction, almost painful sent shakes throughout my body especially in the lower abdomen, the legs were about to give way, the breath became short in finding even the clitoris swollen and craving.

As they say, time is a tyrant a hard job waiting for me in the office with all the hard work in the world on my shoulders I finally managed to get into the car.

The journey seemed to me too fast, as much the mind was reluctant to detach itself from memories as it was willing to abandon itself to them.
Everything came to an end with the call of my boss, who, as if by magic, brought me back to reality and made me feel robbed, but work is work.

When I got to the office I didn't have a second to think about Sandra, the firm was in total fibrillation, in addition to the normal practices there were at least two big deals at stake, the first, the end of a merger negotiation between two large companies that had required an effort by all in the previous months, the second trying to take over the legal management of another large company, famous worldwide.
The latter was not of secondary importance to me, since it was my idea to take over the management of a firm that was our bitter enemy, I was taking care of it myself, I had carte blanche and its success would have opened the doors for me to become a partner in my firm.

The working day was a real smelly one, between meetings and other things to manage.
It was almost lunchtime, immersed in a heated discussion about how to play our cards for our client when Lucia, my secretary, handed me a note with a message from my daughter. I noticed the annoyed look on my boss' face as I read it.

He told me that Sandra was back in town to have lunch with her father, I knew he was a naval pilot and rarely stayed home, and he asked me to pick her up at the end of the day.
Just at that moment there was a break, I went back to my room ready to call my daughter, a message had Sandra's phone number and the address, I knew it, was no more than two blocks away on the street where I usually went to lunch there was both a great sandwich kiosk and a great restaurant.

My heart started beating like crazy again, I was called back to a meeting with a mixture of irritation and happiness, we went out well after the lunch break so much so that the secretary had ordered sandwiches for everyone according to our known preferences, before I put something under my teeth I went to the bathroom, sitting on the toilet I breathed a sigh I felt like I had spent the morning in total apnea.
The phone vibrated, the number was not in memory.

A picture opened up that left no doubt, it was a picture of a pair of panties with an evident stain in the middle.

> I'm at the restaurant with the papi... I was thinking about you... I can't wait to be there!

In an automatic gesture I went to lay my eyes on mine noting a dark stain, a thousand questions passed me by... since before I arrived at the office? Was it smelly? Did anybody notice it? It was a message on WhatsApp so it was easy to read what he was answering.

So I found out that I had sent him a message that I didn't remember at the time, with instructions on how to get to my room and the time, 6 p.m., in the obvious hope that we were done.

Another call at the meeting diverted me for the umpteenth time from my rough thoughts, but that was the last meeting the last disagreements had been settled, and the agreement ready to be signed, the boss gave "the break of the line" giving everyone the rest of the day of freedom had drained all energy.

The office began to empty out, I had more to think about was 4:20 p.m. It wasn't long after 10' that I saw Sandra on the door.

"Hello! You're early! How come?"

"I was impatient... the time at my father's house never passed... he left already... then waiting at the bar I saw a lot of people coming out the door and they came in to compliment each other on something that went well... I thought it was your colleagues... I went up to check it out!"

"That's not bad... congratulations, excellent deduction!" I said as I walked in front of the desk and leaned against it, while Sandra, after approaching the door, approached me.

"Do you like me?" she asked as she walked around.

She was beautiful wearing a light summer dress with a floral pattern in white, yellow and green. She had an elastic band that fastened it over her breasts, a black belt to enhance the shapes of that beautiful creature, knee-length, or rather a few inches above them, a very elegant open heeled shoe further enhanced her figure.

I hadn't yet remarried that he pushed me: "did I do well to go up?... this morning I made myself beautiful for you.... !”

He was a few inches away from me as he stood on his toes and whispered to me that he had a surprise for me.

I grabbed her behind my back and made her cling to my body, "stop talking!" and kissed her.

The kisses followed each other frantically, and I felt as if I had been catapulted to the night before when exactly those sensations I had felt, my head was spinning and almost fading away, it was surprisingly sweet with a fresh, delicate scent ... that increased my desire.

My suit jacket began to come undone and my hands settled gently on my breasts, my hard nipples pressed from underneath my blue silk blouse,

"are they hard... for me?"

That statement brought me back to being present while, that light touch, which I felt curious, as if it touched me for the first time, made me realize that something was missing... the bra!

I wasn't wearing it! Boy, when I had removed it, where, and where I had put it. Questions I couldn't find answers to that upset me,

I stopped thinking about it almost immediately afterwards, once again taken aback, the buttons were gone, and her fresh hands laid directly on me. We kissed for a long time while the blouse found its natural place... on the ground, near the jacket.

I didn't remain passive by lowering the elastic and discovering her breasts, which I groped in a voraciously possessive way, they were so big that mine seemed small.

He went down to dye with the tip of his tongue my nipples, which I was so excited about, then they were wrapped around his mouth, finding partial relief from that endless torture.

My legs trembled, staring into her eyes I saw her kneel down after taking off her dress, she was naked... completely naked... ...and she had shaved off completely... the strip of hair above her mount of Venus had disappeared.

She pulled up my skirt uncovering my legs, climbed up from the knee alternating between licking one thigh and the other. He climbed up... but didn't find what he was looking for.
Another time I was surprised... and where the hell had I put my thong! But there was no time to ask so many questions. Sandra came towards me with the same desire.

Spread her legs she found enough space to reach my lips with her mouth... she was licking me with the whole body of her tongue... the only noise interrupting my moans was the zipper of my skirt, a moment later I was completely naked too, my hands were holding Sandra's head on my pussy, which I was moving in perfect harmony on her face and the movement of that mouth and tongue that were quickly taking me to heaven.
The moans increased to the limit of the scream. It stopped! He left me there with the orgasm ready to blow up in his face.

With a mischievous look he got up and picked up with his hands the moods that were all over half his face. He kissed me with his two unannounced, dry moans "AH!"

My hand went to block his so that he would not come out and finish his work and make me finally enjoy it, but shaking his head he freed the desk by throwing the few on it to the floor, sat on it.

"it's your turn!", and lay down.

Damn little bitch... I thought to myself and started suggesting her nipples while she gently touched her clitoris by herself. I forced her to stop and repay her with her own courtesy. I reached those swollen lips, adamant to protect the forbidden fruit, smooth and fragrant of bango foam, of moods, releasing an aroma of sex.

I licked her by pressing my lips against her like a sucker. I licked her sucking all the river of secretions she was producing. She liked the work, the way she was squirming on that table was ample proof of it, the moans increased in intensity and decibels, she was approaching the point of no return. While I was trying to keep my craving up, I wanted to enjoy it together.

It was just about ready, I stopped.

"No shit, no!" she said, realizing she wasn't going to enjoy it. I lifted her up and laid her down on the floor, scissors on her, so that by rubbing each other's pussy they would find their last satisfaction. She liked it and soon we found understanding and coordination in the movements, we went back to make the moans and the chips made a high-pitched noise ... a misfortune given by the liquids between our big lips.

We breathed, it was the only thing we were both capable of doing, totally absorbed in giving and feeling pleasure. An operation that succeeded perfectly by reaching orgasm synchronously, screaming at the top of our lungs our pleasure to the whole office that should have been deserted by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back