yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
It took us a while before recovering from that second orgasm, I felt more fulfilled than ever, I didn't care about family, what could happen, and how we would react once we had rationalized everything, I was happy, I was alive and it was the only thing I could think about, lying on that bed, alcove of this pleasant surprise.
I should have cursed the earthquake the day before, instead a part of me was happy because if it hadn't been for the fear I felt none of this would have happened.

We couldn't stay any longer, the time had come to gather up those four things scattered around the room and leave for the life that was going on.

"I can't find my panties, have you seen them?" I asked while I was busy unpacking the bed on a real treasure hunt.

"These?" Carlotta asked me already dressed, showing me, lifting up her skirt, my garment worn by her.

"Give them to me!"

"You'll have to earn them like me, mine!" And he threw his at me.

So much malice in his eyes and I played along, so I put them on, we finished the preparations and went to have breakfast, then to the station after having bought a charger for me and a mobile phone for Carlotta. We informed our loved ones that since the late afternoon of the day before had not had any other news from us.
We bought new train tickets, leaving from Pescara and not from Rome, the only seats available were in first class.

Our carriage was completely empty, we had spent a fortune but we were sitting in a sort of sitting room, very reserved, shortly after departure the conductor passed by, and we felt more free to talk about us.

We had been on the road for about 15 minutes, but not more, when I saw Carlotta get sad and lose her eyes out of the window.

"I meant what I said, Carlotta started, I meant what I said Roberta did, this morning!", without looking away, while I started to stare at her.

"I have your panties because, because I needed not to wake up from this dream, I still can't believe what happened... the earthquake... the fear... the being alive... and... and us!"

"I meant what I said," he said now looking me straight in the eye. "It wasn't a dream... I feel like I have you between my legs having your panties... and I like it, I'm attracted to it and scared of it... it happened, right!"

"yes... yes, it was all true!" knowingly omitting comments about our relationship.

He nodded and continued "I know you're married and I'm heterosexual, we've already said it... but making love with you was sublime, just thinking about it gives me the shivers of pleasure... I don't want to lose you!"

After a pause, in which the brain was gloating and electrified at his words, he continued.

"Roberta, I don't know if making love twice is enough to make a person fall in love, I don't know if I can say "fall in love" because I see my life with a man at my side... but right now I feel unable to lose you!" he said, staring back at the landscape that was flowing like our lives at the moment of the shock.

It was my turn to think, "Carlotta... darling... at work we work, I have a family, but what happened was not false, I was myself, true, like your panties I'm wearing!"

"I'm straight too, I don't know what happened in that room, but it happened because I wished for what happened to you, I don't deny it. I enjoyed it in a unique way, ...when I think about how you kissed me, touched me, turned me on. I don't want it to end ... but away from work I don't want them in the studio to understand that I reciprocate your feelings!"

Carlotta looked at me with her big eyes sparkling with tears of joy and a mixture of disbelief.

"do you want to know how much I want you? Here's the proof!" With a quick gesture I grabbed the panties, and lifted my ass up to the ankles, lifting one foot I brought the garment to the height of his face, while I spread my legs so that he would notice the big wet lips of the dripping moods.

Lesta took that triangle of cloth and carried it to her nose, smelling my pleasure. We talked a little more about what it had been like for both of us to have sex with a woman. Talking about it increased the excitement, Carlotta got up and walked out of that mini sitting room.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

She didn't answer. She smiled at me and bit her lower lip and walked away. It was just under a minute later that my cell phone alerted me to an incoming message.

- I'll wait for you... door on the right... knock once

I didn't know where she'd gone, I got up to try to figure out where she was, I knew which direction she was going, so...
I arrived a few meters from the end of the carriage, the first of two first class, my attention was captured by a light signal ... that of the bathroom that marked occupied sn, free right.

You will accelerate as much as possible the step I arrived in front of the bathroom on the right just before another passenger, pretending to unbalance myself I made sure to knock on the door, which opened leaving me permission to enter.

I went in with my back to the inside to make sure no one could see that it wasn't empty, she grabbed me by the arm and pulled me in, I was just in time to close the door and turn the latch that I was turned in front of her.
That girl had the ability to surprise me, I found her dressed only in hold-ups and shoes, her clothes folded well in the sink.
Those who have had the opportunity to travel first class know that the bathrooms are not like those of second class, in fact always clean and fragrant, more than twice as spacious, they are really comfortable.
I had not yet recovered from the emotion that grabbed my face with his hands to kiss me with unparalleled vigor and transport, almost took my breath away.
I responded to that kiss that slowly lost the impetuosity to find the sweetness of being a woman.

I trembled with emotion, enthusiastic about everything, the kisses so delicate and voluptuous made me dizzy and I lost my head and lost track of where we were. It was us, just us! I felt on my blouse the swollen breasts and her hard nipples pressing against me, I went down to take one in my hand.
Carlotta answered, pressing against the wall as if she wanted to enter with her body into mine.
Forehead to forehead

"touch me"

The quick request of that demanding blonde, waited to feel my hand coming down on her body and reaching that hairs now totally soaked in her moods, spread my legs even more to facilitate the movement of my fingers on those lips, which I massaged for a long time before penetrating it. Our mouths were back to dancing on each other and as in a tango they drew hypothetical figures that only increased our mutual desire.

In this escalation I penetrated with my index finger the source of its pleasure, a small moan suffocated in my mouth to show its pleasure. The fingers increased to two and I began to move them not only forwards and backwards but also in a circular motion, I carried her close, so close to orgasm when I retracted them.

Carlotta was panting and her eyes were puzzled, but I wanted to hear her ask me "ask for it".

"what"
"ask me"
"please ... let me enjoy ... !”

His hand rested like a sucker on his mount of Venus, and brushed it in circular movements!"

"Please!" he said after another kiss.
"ask me!"
"come inside ... please .... I need ... I need to enjoy it!" I went in and started moving faster and faster. Charlotte, ravaged by pleasure, put her head on my shoulder, I could feel the tremor spreading through her body and between her thighs.

"don't... don't... don't... don't stop... don't stop... don't stop... ti ... acooo ... ra! Ah ah... ahhhhh ohh ,... mmmm... mmmm don't stop... goooooo gooodooo I'm enjoying... god ahhhhhahahhhh!"

I did as she was asking, I didn't stop, I tried to invite her to silence, no one from the outside had to understand, so much so that in the moment of maximum pleasure she was forced to bite my shoulder choking the apex of her pleasure while her legs were shaking like in an epileptic attack... in a really unstoppable pleasure attack, they trembled for almost 2 minutes... in the end they didn't have the strength to support her anymore and she fell down exhausted.

She was out of breath, the air now relaxed "I've never enjoyed so much for a little finger!"

"if we go on like this I think I'll fall in love with you Carlotta!"

As exhausted as that statement was, it seemed to have had the effect of a full tank of gasoline, he got up and kissed me.
I turned around, there was a changing table, "get in!"

I was trying to find a way, and just as I figured out where and how to do it, he lifted up my skirt and sat bare-ass on that floor.
It was cold and I shuddered "I'll warm you up now!" and she started unbuttoning my blouse quickly, then she lifted up my bra and lunged at me with her mouth to suggest my tits craving her attention. I finished undressing myself while she danced and licked the other breast first. My hands ran fast from the knee to the groin, transmitting to my touch all her burning desire.
She descended on my sternum, on my belly and further and further down. He got down on his knees, and began to lick my legs and thighs wrapped in stockings.

He started to lick me, but accomplice of the whole situation I didn't take long to drain my pleasure into his mouth, I resisted very little, too little to see my desire quenched, compensated only by the long orgasm that provoked me.

We heard the train slow down, shortly after the announcement of its arrival at a station, one of the few stops before Bologna.

We looked at each other and drew the pleasure in person. "I think it's time! Have I earned my panties? “

Carlotta nodded, we were just in time to pull ourselves together and discreetly get out of that bathroom, and from the next carriage people started to get up ready to go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back