yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Those were the years when the hormonal drive was more violent and we spent hours and hours speculating strange and imaginative couplings, trying to imagine 'how it was done' and limiting ourselves, in the end, to measuring ourselves flabby peas envying those who had the first peluzzi or the very first ejaculations.
In some cases, it went a little further; and one touched one's ass or rubbed peas along the anus, fantasizing about copulating.
Personally, I felt more pleasure in being rubbed the peas between the buttocks than I was rubbing.
One afternoon the school made us participate in a show that was held at the city theater; we were destined for the gallery where we crowded without order along the balustrade.
As was normally the case in the school toilets, immediately the group of the most aggressive (who were also the largest) huddled behind the most fragile, who were pushed against the balcony, while behind them someone immediately took care to lower the pants of the jumpsuits and panties, to rub on a lean and dry little asses a pea just hinted that forced uselessly towards the virgin holes.
Nicola immediately planted himself behind me, rejecting any other attempt.
It had always been like this, in practice, and after all I also felt very pleased to hear him panting on my soft and sweet little ass with his big pea that already showed some hints of functionality.
The rubbing lasted practically a few seconds because suddenly someone warned that there were overseers and each took on the most innocent air he could.
I didn't even bother to pull up my trousers, because I was sure that (as happened at school with the janitors) as soon as the danger had passed, Nicola would come back to try to put his pea in my rectum.
But things did not go as at school, where the janitors could not keep the toilets forever; the overseers here planted themselves in a pigeon house and did not move.
While I was leaning against the parapet, I felt behind me a presence that was not that of Nicola (now familiar to me) and that I did not know at all: big and safe hands grabbed my bare buttocks and held them in an affectionate grip ; in response, I pushed my pelvis back and exposed the back more clearly.
The one behind me left a buttock and I felt that he moved his hand to open the button panel of his trousers; in an instant I felt a living and throbbing member resting on my palm.
Since I was wearing only the suit, I maneuvered it to lower it to bring the sex closer to the skin of the bottom: for a while I managed to rub the huge stick of meat on my back to the tailbone; the intent was to bring the chapel close to the hole to make me penetrate.
But my interlocutor was of another opinion: he took my hand that held his sex and moved it up and down to masturbate him.
But I insisted on rubbing it on the bottom still trying to orient it towards the anus.
He was much stronger than me and forced me to continue manipulating him while with one hand stroking my buttocks and titillating my anus.
I did not feel a particular pleasure, because the sexual functions were not yet active, but the stimulation intrigued me and teased me: I pushed my butt back as much as I could for the pleasure of feeling the sphincter forced and urged.
The battle didn't last long; suddenly, he stiffened against my back, gave a deep and deep breath (almost a grunt) and I felt the muscle in my hand vibrate and stiffen several times until the sperm spray crashed against the wall of the column that I had at my side.
While still trying to figure out what had happened, the lights came on and the stranger disappeared into the corridor.
I went home with a vague feeling of dissatisfaction that stirred me for a few days.
Then I forgot.
The incident occurred to me some time later.
When we had nothing to do (i.e. most of the day) one of the amusements was to go to an overgrown meadow behind the railway station where a dilapidated building barely survived, which must have been a warehouse or a workshop: usually, a small group of four - five boys of different ages ventured among the blackberry hedges and the tall grass (generally they moved outside in late spring or summer) and went hunting for whatever aroused an idea of "adventure" ", From the collection of scrap metal to be resold to the hunt for the first ripe fruit up to the classic collective pissing" to those who spray further away "with inevitable scorn for the youngest and least gifted.
The ruined building was the privileged point for fantasizing far-fetched cinematic scenes.
And it was there that we met very often.
Of course, the confidentiality of the place also offered a starting point for childish sexual advances, from the classic "let's see how you have it" to some palpation more or less
or innocent until the most 'daring' rubbings.
Saverio was the "oldest" and the worst: for this reason he did not spare energetic impositions on anyone, especially the little ones.
On several occasions he had amazed everyone by showing his already remarkably developed member, scappellarlo energetically and casually, bringing him with gusto under our eyes wide open with wonder; sometimes he had also rubbed it on the little ones' bottom - I was the first - and had mentioned having one of us manipulate it, but without success.
But that morning he seemed particularly determined and bad.
Once we arrived at the 'casaccia', he took me by the hand and led me to the back of the ruin, where a sort of closet survived with few remains of walls on three sides; he sat down on the grass, took out the sex and invited me to take it in hand.
I was not ready for the task and I tried to taunt myself, but in an almost bad voice he ordered me to take it in his hand and to sit in the opposite position to his.
All I could do was obey: I sat on the ground with my face turned to hers and timidly reached out her hand to her member, who in the meantime had become even bigger and was vibrating like a stretched elastic.
The first sensation, on contact with the soft skin of the member, was of a playful novelty: I saw no difference between caressing him, what do I know ?, a foot and tightening the sex instead.
In fact, the vibrations I felt under my skin as I slid it on the rod sent me some electricity.
He guided me for a few minutes and pointed to the right movement: I could hear him sighing loudly and making small sounds, almost of moans, when my hand reached the bottom, almost on the testicles, and then went up tightening the rod until he hooded and scappello continuously the glans penis.
Every now and then he blocked my wrist and made me stop, he made almost affectionate sounds (sometimes he even whispered a good guy or a like) and made me shoot every time with a different rhythm.
After about ten minutes of that "gymnastics", he made a longer stop also because I had warned him that my wrist ached from the continuous movement.
He suggested that I take it with the other hand and use both hands to masturbate it until the end (the term sounded new to me but it didn't take much to understand that it was the tinkering I was doing).
Partly also out of fear, I did as he ordered me and for half an hour I went on massaging the rod up and down admiring the ecstatic air that he assumed while I was bringing his member to him and listening to the breath that was often panting.
At one point, he grabbed my hand that held the sex and imposed a more intense and faster rhythm; I worked hard to satisfy him and I felt the member vibrate more and more evidently in my hand as his breathing became very labored and the body twisted and pushed itself up rhythmically.
Suddenly he emitted a guttural and animalistic scream that partly frightened me, vibrated two or three times with his whole belly and almost exploded from the hole at the top of the chapel a thick and milky liquid that drew a high parabola in the air and went to squash on the floor at his feet; more sketches followed, slower and closer, until the liquid began to settle on my hand.
Saverio caressed my face almost with affection; ‘Nice ejaculation!’ He said ‘you were good’.
I felt almost proud.
The other boys who were with us that day had meanwhile approached and admired - perhaps with a little envy - my fumbling about Saverio's sex, which was now truly the 'mysterious object revealed' which caused so much envy to still impubid children like we.
Pasquale approached the other side, compared to me, and reached out to touch the sex, took it between thumb and forefinger and moved it a little, then withdrew in fear; Nicola, who was older (but not like Xavier), approached me, made me lift, lowered the sweatpants (I did not wear underwear) and rubbed his pea on my buttocks, until it touched the anus; I pushed my hand behind my back and took his pea but the inequality with Saverio's member made me leave it alone.
I devoted myself all over to Saverio who had witnessed the maneuvers undaunted: I took the sex in my hand and started the masturbation again, which was now easy, easy and appreciated.
Saverio asked me to kneel with my shoulders turned to his face; I did it and I felt that his big hand lowered my tracksuit trousers and caressed my buttock with my full palm; suddenly he held her firmly and firmly.
I liked it very much.
He urged me to continue masturbating and I did it with more enthusiasm.
I felt his hands gripping my buttocks, squeezing and separating them to expose the anus; I leaned forward to offer my butt better.
After all, I would have liked to feel it inside, to feel myself '
female 'and' owned '.
But Saverio did not think he was willing to risk even more: after practically deflowering me and used to sex, he did not feel like risking to "break me" with the risk of serious consequences if his sex had caused me injury.
He took me by the hips and lifted me up while I remained attached by the hand to his member; he carried me on himself, inserted the sex between my thighs, very close to the anus but without penetrating it, and hugged me almost gently as he pushed me up and down to masturbate the sex with his bare thighs.
I liked the sensations that the member caused me by rubbing my anus; I brought my right hand back and went to caress the furrow between the buttocks where the sex was lying; pressing with the tip of my finger on the glans, I tried to make it enter at least partially into the hole in the bottom: in part I was able to, and I was very happy to hear how the tip of the member forced the hole and gently tickled it; but the position I was in - lying on the belly of Saverio's belly - did not allow us to put on more.
I then contented myself with stroking the sex for almost the entire length and pushing the tip a little further into the hole: at the same time, I was pushing to open the sphincter as if I had to expel something big; and I felt that a little more of the chapel entered and made me enjoy.
Nicola had not given up on the first attempt; he voluptuously caressed my by now completely exposed buttocks and put a finger in my rectum; having to caress Saverio's sex too, he immediately decided to quit.
Meanwhile, Saverio urged me to lick his nipples; the request seemed strange to me, but I adjusted: I opened my shirt and started running my tongue over his chest; the game intrigued and excited me, so much so that I almost felt my pea harden as far as it could; arrived at the nipple, I teased it a little with my tongue and I felt that Saverio's member was vibrating more intensely: I took the opportunity to push the tip a little further into the hole.
Saverio began to order me (indeed, to implore me, it seemed to me) to suck him and nibble him.
When I did, I realized that the excitement was growing and I could play pushing the chapel with my fingers inside the hole.
Saverio was by now infoiato like a beast: he suddenly lifted me and made me stand up, made me turn and planted the sex between my buttocks again: putting a hand between my thighs, I was able to touch the stick and masturbate it from the testicles up to to the glans penis, but I was unable to do anything else.
Saverio then made me turn again and planted again the sex between my thighs, immediately under the testicles: I immediately took advantage of it to put my hand behind and go to get the glans that touched my anus to bring it towards the hole in the ass; but he didn't go in long even though I liked him.
In the meantime, I had clung to my nipples and sucked them, bitten them, titled them, tormented them making them tremble like a leaf.
"I have to put it in your ass !!!!!"
Saverio exclaimed out of his mind.
"I also want you to put it on!"
I answered him sincerely because the idea of being his now excited me.
"But I can't risk breaking through and hurting you"
He admitted he was almost resigned.
At that point Nicola proposed that he and Pasquale could lead the way first and that if they opened my sphincter enough, he could then put his club into it with less problems.
The idea was good and Saverio seemed to have a great desire to get into my virgin bottom.
He sat on the grass leaning against the wall and said.
"Suck!"
The order so peremptory stunned me also because the only blows were those made in the school bathrooms to sexting children like me and only once to a janitor: but it was a matter of few moments.
Here it was a question of being serious and with the foul of what was now my master.
So I knelt in front of him and bent down to take the sex in my mouth: Pasquale, meanwhile, stroked my ass and tried to insert a finger into the hole without success.
"Spit it on the anus!"
Saverio ordered and Pasquale did it: the finger entered easily enough and I opened my mouth to let 'my' member enter.
"Lick!"
And I ran my tongue over the whole chapel, insisting on the frenulum and the hole in the urethra.
"It sucks!"
And I closed my lips on the rod sucking it like ice cream while he moved his pelvis copulating in my mouth.
"Watch your teeth!"
And I opened my mouth wide so he could go back and forth to possess my mouth like a vagina.
I felt exalted and protagonist, almost excited and maybe my pea had some reaction as well; but I was busy in something else.
Pasquale rubbed his pea behind me - strangely much harder than I remembered it - and tried to at least insert the tip into the anus; he could not.
"Lick his hole!"
I felt Pasquale
who crouched behind me and began to run his tongue over my little hole; I pushed as if to go body and felt that the tongue entered up to the sphincter; Pasquale meanwhile opened my buttocks, moistened his fingers in the mouth and played with them in the hole, inserting first one that made him go back and forth, twirled and pushed deeply; then with two making them turn to loosen the grasp: improvising independently, almost without any knowledge, each of us did the best of his part.
When the coming and going from the rectum was free and rapid, Pasquale approached his little bird to the anus, pushed firmly and the pea entered: I sensed it clearly and with joy; when his pubic bone was in direct contact with my sacrum, he squeezed me nervously on the hips and pushed me towards his belly; I felt intense heat all over my back.
Meanwhile, I sucked with ever greater intensity and wisdom the beautiful stick that I had in my mouth and I put in place all the variations that came to me by chance, also following the vibrations that I recorded in Saverio's sex every time I touched a particular point or performed a special movement.
But he was intensely focused on my defloration and reacted very well to the stimuli of the blowjob.
After a long series of well-aimed strokes, Pasquale 'dismounted' even if he hadn't ejaculated because that function was still missing from his sex.
Immediately Nicola came into action, who first made me take hold of his not very small tool (about ten centimeters, in full erection); while I was lovingly sucking Saverio's member, I teased for a few minutes also that of Nicola who stroked my buttocks with full hands, squeezed them in his hands, spread them apart to make the hole appear in full light, spat on it, he lowered himself and began to lick and insert his tongue into the hole which was already reacting more positively to penetration: when I resorted to the usual trick of pushing as if to go body, the anus opened like the entrance to a cave and Nicola slipped into it the tongue for a long stretch.
By now I was beyond myself from the pleasure of being possessed, sexting, humiliated; and I went on in my fellatio as if it were an act of devotion; Saverio had to interrupt me several times in order not to ejaculate.
Nicola conscientiously completed the preparation to which he was called; first a moistened finger entered the bowels and joyfully wandered inside, then the fingers were two and then three, each time rotating, pushing, moving back and forth to accustom the sphincter to violation and penetration.
When he was satisfied with the 'preparation', he spat again on the anus, went to the butt, took me on the hips and felt the tip of his sex force the hole: initially, there was a certain resistance and I reacted with a squeeze of the belly, but immediately I relaxed, made the usual push and the hole opened just as Nicola's ten centimeters of sex pushed to enter.
A long twinge, the impression that the intestinal pack moved towards the stomach ... then the sweet sensation of the rod which, having passed the sphincter, slid into the bowels with elegance and sweetness.
He started going back and forth holding me by the hips; I, for my part, resumed gently licking the nightstick which was my real goal and I let Nicola enjoy the electric vibrations that from every element of sex transmitted to his brain and gave him enjoyment.
Even inside my rectum, electricity triggered storms of hormones that gave me intense and continuous discharges of pleasure: at that time I still had no ejaculations; but the same situation in the following years would have made me ejaculate like a broken fountain.
At that point, Saverio was even tired of being patient: he pulled the phallus from my mouth, got up, pushed Nicola away and took possession of my buttocks.
He manipulated them for a long time, squeezing and widening them, pinching and squeezing them; the hole stimulated me several times.
I let myself be done, in fact I enjoyed letting myself be done and I hoped that he insisted more and more.
I felt a finger make room in the rectum causing burning and discomfort, which subsided after he ran his finger into his mouth, before putting it on again, and especially when he spat on my anus before inserting the club and sending it back and forth until it fit the hole at the thickness of the member.
Then I felt the hands that grabbed my hips and pulled me back towards his belly: I willingly gave in and felt a beast pressing myself hard on the hole; "Blowing" he screamed at me when he started to press on the sphincter; I did it but I could not help screaming like a slaughtered lamb, when the chapel crossed the grasp of the sphincter; my tears went out of control.
Saverio ordered Nicola and Pasquale - who are passionate about the penetration on the sides - to spit on the member and on the hole; the two promptly executed; easte
ale also spread saliva around the sex at the point where it stopped in front of the sphincter.
The pain eased and I pushed my butt back; Xavier gave a couple of stronger thrusts and the club slid into my belly.
My whole being was shocked: I felt the anus open up to split in two, the intestinal pack was pressed and pushed up to the stomach; the pain remained intense and the tears continued to flow naturally.
Gradually, however, that the coming and going of sex from the rectum became more regular, all sensations faded and the pain almost disappeared; on the contrary, I was beginning to feel master of the situation, as if it were my intestine that sucked in the meat stick and caressed it, as if it sucked it like a mouth, rather than feeling instead, as it should have been, sexting and possessed.
Saverio took me by the arms and lifted me in front of him, always remaining firmly planted with sex inside my rectum.
He stroked me for a long time, from behind, all over my body until I even tickled the pea which revealed some hardness.
Then he pushed me with his neck forward, made me put my hands on the wall and started to mount me with an almost superhuman force; a couple of times I felt that he almost let sex out of the rectum and as many times, immediately afterwards, he forcefully pushed his belly against my back and made the phallus sink to the root, until his testicles beat on mine.
Then, with a beastly scream that melted into a very long grunt; 'Sborrooooooooo' he shouted and hugged me even stronger with his whole body.
I felt the bowels inundated by a hot stream that soon I would have understood to be the sperm that was unloading me in the rectum.
The practice of bringing out sex was more difficult and laborious for me, perhaps even of the same penetration.
Fortunately, Saverio tried to be very delicate: he waited for his penis to deflate to an acceptable size, then slowly began to pull it out, "blow" he shouted at a certain point; I blew and screamed as the member, now a joke, slipped from my anus with a strange "plof" and the buttocks flooded with the liquid that gushed from my broken anus.
I was afraid it was blood and I asked Pasquale to check if he had torn my butt; he gently opened my buttocks, ran a finger over the hole and said.
“Quiet, everything is fine; you don't see that your butt is broken. "
"And it would be good that you don't know"
I commented, hoping that they would be silent at school and with the other classmates.
But some news cannot be kept secret for long and, from various small signals, I understood that the story was aware of the classmates and, perhaps, of the whole school.
Especially in the intervals and bathrooms there were endless attempts by the older children to approach me to 'do something' but overall I got along easily especially threatening the intervention of the janitors.
Janitors are a particular breed in schools: guardians and custodians, cleaners and guarantors of order, accomplices and merchants, in short, they really make them of all colors.
Francesco was the most authoritative (I don't know if he is also the oldest) and he enjoyed many privileges, among which that of being perennially in a sort of guardhouse from where he observed and directed everything.
There were not a few times that I took refuge in his "niche" and stayed to listen to the endless stories he often invented.
That morning he greeted me with particular enthusiasm and made me sit next to him on a folding toilet.
He asked me if what was being told was true and I did not hide anything from him: I trusted him very much.
Then began an authentic interrogation in the course of which I not only confessed many things, but also learned countless others.
In fact, Francesco made me understand that a penis is a particular and mobile object: it goes from the little thing that children have since birth to the small bird that teenagers find themselves manipulating when hormones begin to be felt until the real phallus, protected from hair and scappellabile if necessary, which can reach very large dimensions, in length and in circumference if it is stimulated and stimulated appropriately, with the hands, with the mouth or with other means (vulva and butt).
I pointed out to him that some things I lived directly on myself or on my companions (Pasquale and Nicola, for example) and that I had already seen a bigger phallus work, that of Saverio.
Francesco asked me if it was true that I had also tasted it in my ass and I admitted it serenely; he asked me again if I had excited him with his hands and mouth and I recognized that I had done it.
At that point Francesco took my hand and brought it to his groin; he made me feel his rod from above the trousers and asked me how I judged it, compared to that of Saverio; I could not express myself, so blindly and I told her; the flap opened, he pulled out the bird
and placed it on my hand.
"So?"
He asked me.
It was not yet hard, that phallus; but even so it was felt that it was greater than that of Xavier in erection; I told him and Francesco accompanied my hand to masturbate the club: I felt it swell up between my fingers and, in short, it reached a much larger size than the other I remembered.
Suddenly Francesco took it from me and put it back in his trousers; for a moment I felt deprived of the toy I had just stroked.
But he was really interpenetrated in the desire to make me understand and he resumed his analysis asking me if I knew how to do a nice masturbation; I replied that I had just mentioned one.
In fact, that was just a hint; a nice masturbation is another matter "
He told me; then began his 'master's lesson' on the phallus and the best way to manipulate it: it was for me the official act of enrolling in the 'university of phallus' from which I would quickly exit graduated with full marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back