yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
As a child I was flesh and blood, often mocked and ashamed of my body.
Showering in the gym was a trauma, changing my swimsuit on the beach was a feat and saying that I had to pee totally forbidden... in short, infinitely shy.
I was very strict with myself, my insecurities made my personality hesitant and jealousy characterized my emotional relationships. And how I suffered!
Yes, because when you realize that you are possessive enough to hurt others as well as yourself, it's the end.

But come to us. I told you about the past because there is a remedy for everything. You grow up, you change... you become the person who made such sense to me when I was a little girl.
Sex? It became a game. Jealousy is just an old memory. The desire to enjoy? The woodworm in my head!

We are Gessica and Federico... sexting, athletic, beautiful and so much in love. Just like those perfect couples you see on TV shows for teenagers!

After several messages and indecent photos, we found the courage to take the plunge.
To meet a couple! Or rather, there had already been many meetings, but never one that had been successful.
This time, however, we felt that there could be a feeling and we jumped in.
The appointment was at their house, for an aperitif.

Before we arrived, we were very excited. More than once we thought we'd go home and forget about everything.
Anxiety, fear, joy and excitement. It seemed as if time didn't pass until... we arrived at the front door!

Simone and Monica are a married couple. A little older than us and with some experience in the drawer.
They understand that we're a little uncomfortable and they're trying to make us as comfortable as possible.

You know... I've always been a girl against the current and so even my erotic fantasies are different from the masses.
And it's my desire to see my man enjoy himself that has led me to a completely different view of sex. A vision where I can also stand aside and be a spectator. If you want to call it a sort of female cuckold.
Those who have this fantasy know that they are more unique than rare.
We are few, there aren't many documents, stories and very few videos in the hard sites.
I mean, the Cuckqueans have to "fend for themselves." And satisfying our libido isn't easy.

They were aware of our cravings, and being Simone a cuckold, we came to the decision to meet!
Between a chat and a glass of wine we were able to dissolve, but between whispering in bed the desire to transgress and live it personally is totally different.

A little bit blurred by alcohol, a little bit for the surreal situation I missed the moment when, from talking about futility, my Federico was in the room with the beautiful Monica.
Simone and I stayed in the living room talking about more and less until his eyes lit up and then out of nowhere he says to me: "Do you have any idea what's going on in there?"
That's when I woke up.

Yes, Faith was alone with the beautiful Monica.
Dark brunette, attractive look, skinny but with a prosperous, natural bosom. She was wearing a black leather miniskirt that showed the shapes and a white blouse slightly unbuttoned.
She wore heels like a woman who knows she is charming and that no one can resist her. One of those women who hurt!
Well, there he was. Alone with her... He who still has a childlike face with a deep, innocent look on his face.
And it was with that look in his eyes that I still thought they were just talking! So I pulled myself together and said, "Well, I guess it's no big deal. Faith wouldn't just jump out of the blue like that without even nodding to me".
He smiled sweetly at me. I saw his erection in his pants growing, then he took me by the hand and we approached the door ajar.
Nobody was talking... it was quiet. Simone opened the door a bit, I could see a soft light created by the candles and the bed... empty!
At that point she opened the door completely and the scene in front of me was a heart attack.

Monica was against the wall. Her blouse unbuttoned, breasts out of her bra and her miniskirt pulled up just enough to find out the sex. Faith was slightly bent in front of her, one hand holding her lace panties and the other holding her tight ass while he was licking her everywhere. Those pigs were so involved, they didn't even know we were there.
I could see Faith's tongue twirling in that beautiful shaved pussy and my legs were shaking.
Jealousy, excitement. I was almost ashamed but I felt I was getting wet.
After a while they notice us but they go on as if nothing had happened.
She finishes undressing Faith and starts giving me a blowjob.
She was good at it. She knew she was beautiful, she knew she was Donna and she knew that now "my Faith" was nothing but her toy.
Now her balls were in her hands, she held them, then she kissed them gently and then she went off to suck the chapel.
I could see Faith's excitement and feel mine grow.
Finally the dream was coming true.
I thought I'd reached my limit, those two were so close. They whispered the crap out of each other's ears and smiled. We didn't count, we didn't exist. But in the end that's what I wanted... to see him totally transported in passion!
As I traveled with my mind and felt my wet thighs Faith looked at me. For a moment our eyes met and it was there that I had the strength to continue. A look that meant a thousand words. In the end it was I who had wanted that situation and now it was coming true. It was me who had decided, like when and why and so I just had to shut up and enjoy the show.
Monica took a condom and helped him put it on.
Now there was Faith, with the bat in front of that pussy with her lips swollen with desire. A few more licks to get her ready and the cock I love so much disappears between her thighs.
She's panting, Faith touches her clit while he fucks her and after a while he makes her come. He pulls it out, licks her all over again and all the way down again. Monica's fingernails scratch Faith's back and he enjoys it like a pig.
They switch to doggy style, the strong pump. Faith's balls slam on his pussy... I want to lick them but he doesn't consider me. It's their time and he wants to enjoy it.
Contrary to what I imagined, Faith can control her emotions and it lasts a long time. A moment later the scene changes, the two of them smile again and he starts licking her pussy. I didn't think that in "our" first time he could go so far but he continues and his tongue starts to alternate a finger. He tries to dilate it as much as possible until I see his rod in position again. She arches her back, shivers with the pain but then lets go. Faith slowly fucks her, then puts her fingers back on her clitoris and she goes crazy. He screams to fuck her hard, to make her come... so Faith speeds up the blows, deep and with his fingers he fucks her pussy. After a while I see her moods dripping, she's tired but knows she has to finish her task. She wants Faith's orgasm and knows how to take it. She lays him down hard. She looks at him and drops the saliva in his mouth. Then she kisses him passionately. She licks his ears, his neck, his belly all the way down.
He takes off the condom and starts the mouth work he started. She's greedy and greedy. She stares him in the eye while her tongue seems to go crazy. I can see Faith having a jolt... She'll be here soon.
Monica understands it and sucks it faster, all the way down... until my love is released into her mouth.

I still have to recover.
I'm completely wet.
Love is not possession, I've learned that now!
My name is Jessica, and I am a cuckoo bird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back